You deserve it. You deserve to be respected, loved, connected. You deserve to shine, to live with joy, to live with purpose.
What if you second-guessed yourself less? What if your old patterns had less hold over you? What if you knew your boundaries and how to hold them with love and kindness to yourself and others? What if you didn’t feel like an imposter? What if you knew what you needed and how to get those needs met? What if you knew better how to handle uncertainty and had a some more resilience to deal with the unfair things that happen in life? What would be different?
When you work with me, the only project we have is your self worth. That’s it. And at the same time, your relationships, career, health, everything. Because how we perceive ourselves affects every area of our lives.
I always offer a initial consultation, to find out what would work best for you. Whether or not we end up working together, you’ll get great value out of that initial conversation already.
There are so many ways of working with people too. Some want more coaching, some want more counseling, some want more mentoring. Some only want one, others want the whole thing. Our sessions are tailored to what you need.
Who would be a candidate for self-worth coaching and counseling? Here are some clues:
- You find yourself susceptible to emotional manipulation,
- you keep getting passed over for that promotion,
- you are afraid to step into a leadership role
- you give away your power to others,
- you are frequently overwhelmed and don’t know which decision to make for fear of doing someone or something wrong,
- you keep falling for controlling and manipulative partners situations,
- you don’t feel you have a right to be heard,
- you find it difficult to speak up
- you are repeating old patterns over and over again
- you feel you and your needs come last
… then you may benefit from self-worth coaching and counseling. If not with me, I can help you find a resource that will support you.